Sunday, September 4, 2011

To Apple or not to Apple...

Matt and I recently decided to make the switch to Mac computers.  When he got his new computer for school last year, he got his MacBook Pro.  When I lost my phone this year, I got my iPhone.  He bought an airport for a wireless router.  My laptop has had some funky issues, so we decided to get the most out of our money we would get an iMac for me to use, since Matt needs his laptop for school.  Our wonderful custom iMac arrived yesterday...Yea!!!   Except the screen wouldn't light up!  Seriously.   We called the help hotline and they told us to take it to the apple store, so we did.  They told us "tough luck... you have to return by mail since you bought it over the internet."  So here I wait, for my own computer to use, with pictures to download and edit, and no computer for over a month... at least they knocked off an extra $100 for the inconvenience of sending it back.  So the question is, to apple or not to apple...

1 comment: